Anthropological Survey of India 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification.Anthropological Survey of India inviting applications for the positions of Upper Division Clerk. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 06th June, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Upper Division Clerk – 6 Posts
1. Subject: Filling up vacancies by transfer/transfer on deputation (including short term contract) of six posts of Upper Division Clerk, General Central; Service, Group-C, Non-Gazetted) (Ministerial) in the PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200/-) with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- (Pre-revised) corresponding LEVEL-4 as per 7th CPC. in the Anthropological Survey of India- regarding.
2. Application are invited for appointment to the 06 (Six) posts of Upper Division Clerk, General Central; Service, Group-C, (Non-Gazetted) (Ministerial) in the PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200/-) with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- (Pre-revised) corresponding LEVEL-4 as per 7th CPC in the Anthropological Survey of India, Kolkata a Sub-ordinate office under Ministry of Culture on Transfer/Transfer on deputation ( including short term contract ) basis from the officials holding analogous posts in Central Government/Autonomous organization.
3. Name of the Post: Upper Division Clerk
4. No of Post: 06
5. Period of deputation ordinarily not exceeding 3 years.
6. Initially the place of posting will be Kolkata (for two posts), Mysore (for one post), Shillong (for one post), Nagpur (for one post) and Udaipur (for one post) office of this Survey, but is liable for transfer to anywhere in India including Port Blair…Read more>>