Last Date for Submission of Application is on 30th July, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Graduate Apprentice – 325 Posts
Technician Apprentice – 75 Posts
Applications are invited from qualified and eligible candidates (Graduate & Diploma holders in Engineering) belonging to Karnataka state through online mode for undergoing One year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for the year 2021-22 in Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited, Bengaluru, as given below:
1. Post Name: Graduate Apprentice
2. No of Post: 325
i. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
ii. Electronics & Communication Engineering
iii. Computer Science and Engineering
iv. Information Science and Engineering
v. Civil Engineering Instrumentation Technology Engineering.
4. Monthly stipend (INR): 7000/-
5. Duration of Training: 01 year
6. Qualification: Should possess/acquire BE/B.Tech from a recognized University/lnstitution (Recognized by AICTE or State Govt./Central Govt.) in applicable branches.
7. Eligibility Criteria: The candidate should have B.E./B.Tech Degree/Diploma certificate or Provisional B.E./ B.Tech Degree/Diploma Certificate in applicable branches. The candidate should have Scored minimum passing marks and obtained a Degree/Diploma Engineering in thc year 2018 2019 and 202(). (Students passed after July 2018 only are eligible to apply).
1. Online Application starting date: 15.07.2021…Read more>>