Central Bank of India 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification.CBI Corporation of India Limited inviting applications for the positions of Counselor FLC. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 17th March, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Counselor FLC – 2 Posts
Recruitment/Engagement of In-charge/ Counselor for FLCs (Financial Literacy Centre) at Hoshangabad & Betul on Contract basis for the year 2021. The details are given below:
1. Name of the Post: Counselor FLCs, Hoshangabad & Betul
2. Qualification: Essential: (i) Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
3. Desirable: Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centers / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
4. Experience / Other eligibility criteria.:
(i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
(ii) S/He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
(iii) S/He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
(iv) Should be well conversant with local language.
(v) Should have retired from Scale-II or equivalent or above.
(vi) Should be resident of Madhya Pradesh preferably same or nearby district.
5. Contract Period, Amount And Other Travelling Expenses:
The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules. Following conditions to be incorporated while issuing the Renewal of Contract letter to the member concerned:
(a) To submit Performance Appraisal to Regional Manager concerned one month in advance of expiry of contract.
(b) Subject to Performance under other various parameters as per Bank’s Performance Appraisal, the renewal of contract (which will be sole prerogative of Bank) shall be considered keeping in view the grading of minimum “B” of R-SETI Centre, as per parameters prescribed by the Govt. of India…Read more>>