Engineering Projects India Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Engineering Projects India Limited inviting applications for the positions of Manager.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on March 05th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Manager – 04
1. Post: Manager Gr-II (Legal) At E-2 Level UR-03 OBC-01
2. Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 50,000/- (Consolidated)
3., Minimum Post-Qualification Working Experience: Minimum 4 years of post-qualification executive experience with minimum 2 years in next below grade in an organization of repute. In case of Private organization minimum CTC should be Rs. 40,000/- per month for last two years / In case of practicing Advocate applicant must be the member of All India Bar Council (AIBC) having minimum 4 years’ experience as practicing Advocate.
4. Qualification: LLB with (min 55% marks
Age: Upper Age limit as on (Last date of Submission of application) 33 Years
1. Mere submission of application will not entail right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for selection process;
2. Incomplete applications or applications with partial information or non-submission ofdocuments shall be rejected.
3. EPI reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify the requirements advertised, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. The number of vacancies can be modified as per discretion of the Management
4. All qualifications should be from Indian Universities or Institutes recognized by UGC/ AICTE/ appropriate Statutory Authorities;
5. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview; the venue, place and date of Interview shall be intimated to shortlisted candidates via E-mail on the E-mail ID provided by the applicants in the application form.
Engineering Projects (India) Ltd. Core-3, Scope Complex 7-institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
1. The applicants must fulfill the requisite experience at the required level.
2. The applications will be shortlisted regional office wise based on no. of applications received against the post for the particular regional office.
3. The applications will be shortlisted based on the percentage of marks secured in requisite qualification in 1: 5 ratio.
4. On shortlisting, the list of shortlisted candidates will be hoisted on EPI’s website for information of all conceed and the shortlisted candidates will be intimated at least 20 days in advance for interview through email.
5. If required, management may conduct Written test for screening of applicants depending upon the number of applications received against the post. The applicants will be called for interview based on the performance in Written test and keeping in view 1:5 ratio for the post…Read more>>