MOIL Limited Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.MOIL Limited inviting applications for the positions of Graduate Trainee / Management Trainee.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on March 19th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Graduate Trainee / Management Trainee – 36
1. Position: Graduate Trainee (Mines)
2. Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
a. B.E./B.Tech Mining or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
b. Chemical: B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
Metallurgy: B.E/B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks
Mineral Processing: M.Tech in Mineral Processing or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
c. Management Trainee (Material): Graduate in any Engineering discipline or equivalent from a recognized university/Institute MBA in Materials Management/ Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) in Materials Management from a recognized university/Institute with minimum 60% marks
d. Management Trainee (Marketing): Minimum 60% marks. d)Management Trainee (Marketing) Marketing MBA (Full Time) in Marketing/Foreign Trade or minimum 2 years (Full Time) P.G. Diploma in Marketing Management /Foreign Trade from a recognized University /Institute with minimum 60% marks. Or Engineering Graduate (Full Time) with PG Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Foreign Trade with minimum 60% marks)
e. Management Trainee (Contract Management): Graduate in any Engineering discipline or equivalent with MBA in Finance/Materials Management or minimum 2 years P G Diploma in Finance/Materials Management from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks
f. Management Trainee (Personnel/Welfare): P.G. Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations with minimum 60% marks. Or P.G.Degree/Diploma (2 years duration) in IRPM/Master in Labour Studies from the recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks. Or MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/HR/HRD from recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks. 2. Preference will be given to Law Graduate.
g. Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts): CA/ICWA/CMA from recognized Institute
3. Salary: Selected candidates will be placed as Graduate Trainee/ Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- per month as a consolidated amount during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period regularization will be in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- on probation for 1 year as per the rules of the Company. Besides Basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances including Performance Related Pay (PRP) as applicable for the post. Benefits such as Leave, Free Medical Attention, Contributory Provident Fund, Family Pension, Insurance Linked Gratuity, Group Superannuation Cash Accumulation Scheme (Defined Contribution), etc. will be payable. The actual remuneration may vary depending on place of posting, financial performance of the Company and also performance rating of individual.
Age: The Upper Age Limit is 30 years as on 09.03.2020
Application Fee: Candidates Belonging To General (Ur) / Obc (Creamy Layer & Non-creamy Layer) Category Are Required To Pay A Non-refundable Fee Of Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only). For Sc / St / Ews/ Pwd Candidates / Employees Of Moil Limited Are Exempted From The Payment Of Application
MOIL Bhavan, 1-A, Katol Road, Nagpur–440 013
1. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Admission to Computer Based Online Test will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview, if shortlisted or at any stage of the recruitment process/appointment.
2. Test Cities: The Computer Based Online Test will be held Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune & Nagpur. Candidates may opt for two Test Cities from the list as per their preference and the same cannot be changed after the online form
is submitted. MOIL reserves the right to allocate any Test city or change the Test city opted by the candidate. MOIL reserves the right to add or delete any city(s) from the list based on the number of applicants
3. Computer Based Online Test: The duration of Computer Based Online Test will be for 90 minutes (in one sitting) consisting of Objective Type question (MCQ) (85 marks) break-up of which is General Knowledge/Reasoning for 20 marks, General English for 20 marks and Subject Knowledge will be for 45 marks. Question paper will be available both in Hindi & English. However, in case of any error in Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final.
4. Personal Interview: List of candidates who are provisionally shortlisted for the Interview will be uploaded in the MOIL website and they will be intimated about the date, time and venue of interview through their registered E-mail Id as filled by the candidates in the online application form. The personal interview will be of 15 marks…Read more>>