POWERGRID Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, PGCIL inviting applications for the positions of Electrical Executive Trainee.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 20th, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Electrical Executive Trainee – 53
1. Post: Electrical Executive Trainee
2. vacancies : 53
3. Essential Qualification : Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute
4.Discipline: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
5. Percentage of Marks: Minimum 70% or Equivalent CGPA
Age: Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID
Application Fee: Payment of Application fee (Non-refundable Rs. 500/-): For detailed instructions regarding payment of application fee CLICK HERE. Candidates are requested to go through the instructions carefully and ensure payment of fees on time.
1. Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb), scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb), caste certificate/ disability certificate/ discharge certificate/ age relaxation cum domicile certificate and qualification final passing certificate (final year appearing candidates to submit last semester/ year marksheet).
2. Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category correctly and must be in a position to submit relevant certificate in original as and when asked by POWERGRID.
3. Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates.
4. Candidate should take a print out of the completed application and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
5. If the candidate is called for GD and interview, her/ his identity would be verified with GATE 2020 admit card and Original GATE 2020 score card. Therefore candidates are requested to retain their GATE 2020 admit card and score card with them.
6. Candidates shall be required to bring a valid photo ID to the interview. Photocopies of the original identification document shall not be acceptable. Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the group discussion and interview if original and valid photo identification is not presented along with the GATE 2020 admit card and score card.
7. Please go through the section below carefully for details about payment of application fees.
B-9, Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi-110016
Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the group discussion and interview…Read more>>