Last Date for Submission of Application is on 02nd MAY, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Masseur/ Masseuse – 07Posts
Job Location – Rohtak, Sonepat
Education Qualification :
1. Post: Masseur/ Masseuse
2. Place of posting: NCOE Sonepat NCOE Rohtak’
3. No of Vacancies: 07
4. Essential Requirements:
a) Educational Qualifications Passed 10+2 from a recognized board With a certificate course/skill development program for Masseur/Masseuse/Massage Therapy/Sports Masseur/Masseuse from a recognized institution.
b) Work Experience Minimum two (02) years of work experience as Masseur/Masseuse.
5. Tenure:- Initial contractual engagement will be for a period Of three year. The tenure can be further extended by two years for a maximum periods of five years on the basis of satisfactory performance. The tenure is subject to continuation of Khelo India Scheme.
6. Remuneration:- Rs.35,000/- Per Month. Annual Increment @7%(maximum) may be considered subject to satisfactory performance
The candidate must not have attained 35 years of age as on the closing date of advertisement.
1. Of the total applications received, candidate will be shortlisted for the Interview based on the criteria mentioned above.
2. Merit List: It is to be noted that mere qualifying for the Interview not confirm final selection.
3. Separate merit list will be prepared purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Interview. The candidate must produce all the original documents; at the time of physical joining otherwise the candidature will be cancelled.
Terms and Conditions For Contractual Engagement:
1. Tenure:- Initial contractual engagement will be for a g*riod of three year. The tenure can be further extended by two years for a maximum period of five years on the basis of satisfactory Mormance. The tenure is subject to continuation of Khelo India Scheme.
2. Tax deduction at source:- The income tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules Will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the SAI will issue TDS certificate tax, as applicable
3. Other Allowances:- No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. No other facilities like DA, Accommodation, Residential Phone, Conveyance,’Transport, Personal Staff, Medical Reimbursement, HRA and LTC etc. would be admissible to them. In case he/she is required to proceed outstation from the place of posting for official duty, he/she will be entitled to TADA as admissible for pay Level-4 under GOI rules.
Source : govtjobsmelaShare: