Last Date for Submission of Application is on 19th MAY, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Dental Surgeon – 01 Post
Job Location – Bilaspur
Education Qualification :
It is proposed to fill up 01 (One) vacancy (Dental surgeon) of Medical officer by engaging full time Dental Surgeon purely on contract basis for a period of one year to serve in Central Hospital on South East Central Railway as per the details given below.
1. Post Name: Dental surgeon
2. No of Post: 01
3. Educational qualification: Bachelors in Dental surgery with three years of minimum working experience or Post Graduate degree in Dental Surgery from any recognized Medical College/ University with valid registration with Indian Dental Council.
4. Monthly remuneration will be payable in terms of rates specified in Railway Board’s guideline issued time to timer Present monthly remuneration for CMP(Dental Surgeonl payable is 75,000/- Seventy Five thousand per month).
5. Period of Contract:
Contract period is, normally for one year. Extensions of contract can be considered for further periods as per extant rules. Contract can be terminated by either side at any time by giving 15 days notice. The contract can also be terminated by the Railway administration at any time during the contractual period by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
6. Employment Notice No.P-HQ/GAZ/561-2/DENTAL/287
Upper Age limit — 59 years on the date of notification. The contract will cease to exist on the date incumbent attain 60 years of age.
a) Three passport size photographs.
b) Original certificates in proof of:
i. Educational qualifications, namely Degree, Post Graduate Certificetes etc.
ii. Certificate in proof of date of birth,
iii.Certificate in proof of experience, if any,
c) Copies of certificate of registration with State Medice’ Council or Medical Council of India or Appropriate authority
d) One set of attested photocopies of the certificates/ testimonals.
e) Certificate of experience ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer relevant certificates.
Chamber of Dy CPO/GAZ, PCPO office, 1 floor, New G.M Building , SEC Railway, Bilaspur
Selection Procedure :
1. Mode of selection and Venue – By walk-in-interview/ Interview through WhatsApp Video call on 21th May at 10.30 Hrs in the Chamber of Dy CPO/GAZ, PCPO office, 1 floor, New G.M Building , SEC Railway, Bilaspur
2. Mode of selection will be walk-in-interview however in prevailing conditions of covid-19 walk-in-interview will be conducted either in person or through Whatsapp video call.
3. Candidates are requested to give their correct phone number. Short listed candidates should make all arrangements for appearing for screening immediately after the date of closing of the notification.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates may apply in the prescribed format and send the scanned copy alongwith document required on or before 19.05.2021 in official e-mail ID- email@example.com.
2. The interview may be extended to more than one day depending on number of applicants. No TA/DA/ Accommodation will be provided to the candidates attending the interview.
3. For more details please visit SECR’s web site https://secr.indianrailways.gov.in/
4. Documents must be scanned and send alongwith epplication format to the official e-mail ID i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source : govtjobsmelaShare: